Australian Investor visa (subclass 891)


This is a permanent residence visa. It lets you and any member of your family unit who has also been granted this visa:

  • stay in Australia indefinitely
  • work and study in Australia
  • enrol in Medicare, Australia's scheme for health-related care and expenses
  • apply for Australian citizenship (if you are eligible)
  • sponsor eligible relatives for permanent residence
  • travel to and from Australia for five years from the date the visa is granted (after that time, you will need a resident return visa or another visa to return to Australia).



You might be able to get this visa if you:

·        hold an Investor (Provisional) (subclass 162) visa

·        have maintained a designated investment for four years.

/* */