Australian Investor visa (subclass 891)
This is a permanent residence visa. It lets you and any member of your family unit who has also been granted this visa:
- stay in Australia indefinitely
- work and study in Australia
- enrol in Medicare, Australia's scheme for health-related care and expenses
- apply for Australian citizenship (if you are eligible)
- sponsor eligible relatives for permanent residence
- travel to and from Australia for five years from the date the visa is granted (after that time, you will need a resident return visa or another visa to return to Australia).
You might be able to get this visa if you:
· have maintained a designated investment for four years.