Australian Resident Return visa (subclasses 155 and 157)
You will need this visa if the travel period on your current permanent visa has expired or is about to expire and you want to travel overseas and return to Australia as a permanent resident.
This visa is for:
· current Australian permanent residents
· some former Australian permanent residents
· some former Australian citizens.
If your visa application is successful, you will be granted either a subclass 155 visa or subclass 157 visa.
· an permanent resident whose travel facility on your permanent visa has ended or is about to end
· a former Australian permanent resident
· a former Australian citizen who lost or renounced your citizenship.
Length of stay