Australian Skilled Migration (Subclass 189,190 and 489)
The Australian Skilled Migration Visa is a permanent residency visa which enables highly skilled workers to immigrate to Australia. It is a multiple entry visa leading to citizenship. The conditions of eligibility may vary depending on the visa subclass you are eligible for.
To help you through the complex process of Australian immigration, Australian Department of immigration recommends seeking the services of MARA registered agents. Woodbine Migration is one such MARA registered agency with over 10 years of experience in immigration laws and procedures. Woodbine provides complete end to end services to PR aspirants from any part of the globe.
Visa Terms and Conditions
The Australian Skilled Migration Visa (PR) allows highly skilled workers to migrate to Australia from any part of the world if they fulfill the terms and conditions laid down for the visa.
The eligibility requirements for an Australia Skilled Visa are as follows:
- Age - you must be under 50 when you apply;
- English language - you should have a good language score to qualify for this visa (at least at a competent level);
- Nominated occupation – you may apply for this visa only if your occupation is in demand in Australia. The list of occupations in demand changes from time to time.
- Experience- you should have experience in the occupation you are planning to apply under.
- Health assessment - you should be of reasonably good health and all applicants must have their health assessed by a panel doctor and undergo a medical examination; and
- Character assessment - you should be of good character