Canada Student Visa
A Study Permit is a document issued by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) that allows a foreign national to study in Canada for a limited time.
For you to be able to study in Canada, you need to obtain a Canadian Student Visa and you have to be accepted from one of the universities or educational institution in Canada.
The first steps to obtain your student visa. Apply for your Canadian student visa, before you arrive in Canada. Deliver proof of sufficient financial resources to support your studies in Canada (tuition fees and living expenses)
You may refer to some of the steps you must take to obtain one:
- You have to decide on your preferred course and school or university
- You have to submit your application to the school or institution
- You have to receive your electronic Confirmation of Enrollment (eCoE)
- You have to meet the Academic requirements.
- You have to meet the English proficiency requirements.
- You have to have evidence of funds to support your study in Canada.
In addition to that, you will also need to show and prove that your course is in progression of your studies.